As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Software development experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object-oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers - iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience
JOB LOCATION - Gurgaon / Bangalore
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, LinkedIn Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.