As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Senior Data Analyst (People Analytics) - New York City or East Coast
As Sprinklr continues to grow, one of our toughest challenges relates to talent management and workforce planning. As a Senior Data Analyst within the HR function (known as Culture & Talent at Sprinklr) you will be responsible for taking people analytics to the next level, by incorporating predictive analytics, AI and machine learning to our analytical reporting capabilities. You will report to the Chief of Staff and work with a highly skilled small team of analysts who will partner with C&T Business Partners to identify, analyze, and operationalize outcomes that provide value to both the business and its people. We have a strong culture of data-driven decision making across the whole company; with that as Sprinklr grows, this team will form the analytics function as a center of expertise and help us understand how our culture and processes impact people's performance and happiness and what we can do to keep improving it. This is an opportunity to bring industry leading techniques to Sprinklr and help set the agenda for the year ahead.
In order to be successful in the People Analytics team, the Data Analyst will have demonstrable experience in research and analyses across a broad range of people-related topics such as talent acquisition, performance, learning and development, diversity, compensation, and retention. They will also have experience working closely with a number of internal stakeholders, including, Finance, Sales Operations, the Executive/Senior Leadership team, People Leaders across business and the wider C&T community. Relationship skills are essential as the Analyst navigates these teams to explain findings and easily translate recommendations into the language of the business.
- Produce a range of accurate and timely people MI, reports and insight across the employee life cycle from multiple internal and external data sources
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis and ongoing deliverables
- Understand what metrics and reporting market leading tech companies are providing, and ensure these are embedded within the wider Analytics plan of work
- Use predictive analytics to provide people trends and insights to the rest of the organization
- Manage people analytics governance, ensuring all projects are prioritized by business value and aligned with other analytics projects in the organization
- Ability to pull disparate datapoints and research together to tell compelling stories and influence leaders
- Provide strategic frameworks for statistical data modeling of critical workforce planning measures such as attrition, retention, engagement, performance, L&D and diversity reporting
- BA/BS in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics)
- Understanding of data visualization principles and fundamentals of probability and statistics
- Experience with tools such as Domo, PowerBI, SQL, Python, R, SPSS, ADP, Salesforce, Excel and any other related programs for executing the above responsibilities
- Strong Project management skills
- 5+ years of experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action in a HR function
- Experience with data management and having an understanding of data structures as well as data ingestion, blending, transformation and visualization techniques.
- Practical experience with algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Statistical Modelling & Machine Learning: Regression, Classification, Clustering, Survival Analysis, Time Series Analysis, ANOVA, Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics, Parametric and Non-Parametric Models, Supervised and Unsupervised ML, NLP, Text Analytics, Dynamic/Causal Model, Data/Text Mining, Adaptive Decision Algorithms, Search Algorithms, Neural Networks
- Communication skills and an ability to partner effectively across the organization
- Able to work with a high degree of complexity and at times, uncertainty, since you will be working with multiple stakeholders, some of whom will have limited analytics exposure and understanding
- Commercially minded and can put numbers into business perspective
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize work to deliver projects on time.
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Sprinklr’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Sprinklr, Inc. participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Sprinklr, Inc. will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Sprinklr, Inc. follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.
Our careers site is only for individuals seeking a position with Sprinklr and its holdings companies. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Sprinklr does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Sprinklr employees, or any other company location. Sprinklr is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Any offer (s) of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background and criminal records check, which will be conducted in accordance with local legal regulations.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. We offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
For the fifth consecutive year, Sprinklr has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. We were also named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Social Marketing Management. And in 2019, Sprinklr was the only leader in the Forrester Research, Inc. report, The Forrester Wave™: Social Suites.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with Audible for Business, Linkedin Learning, and more.
EEO - Our philosophy on inclusion: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate our sense of belonging and fervently believe every employee matters, and should be respected, listened to, and have opportunities to contribute to the magic of Sprinklr!
We celebrate differences, and we seek to hear unique perspectives because it helps us all to learn. We seek to understand. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful. As we continue on our growth journey, we know that bringing together diverse talent leads to better company-wide innovation, improved financial results and better decision making.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.