About Springtide Child Development
Springtide is a VC-backed rapidly-growing company that offers family-centered care for children with autism and other developmental delays. We offer ABA, speech and occupational therapies, and social skills classes all under one roof. Our experienced, interdisciplinary team works collaboratively to develop personalized care plans and evidence-based treatments all while using digital tools to transform the way behavioral care is delivered.
1-in-54 children are diagnosed with Autism in the US today, and there is a severe gap in both the quality and quantity of available treatment options. Springtide is building a national chain of best-in-class clinics, to help these children reach their greatest potential and elevate the standard of care. Here’s how we do it:
- Family-centered experience: At Springtide our number one priority are our children and their families, no matter their background and circumstance. We are a one-stop shop for all therapies, and coordinate care across schools, pediatricians and other caregivers.
- Improved access to care: We accept kids from all insurances, including Medicaid. We provide a seamless onboarding experience, eliminating all paperwork and confusion. We offer no-wait access through exceptional technology and operations.
- Highest clinical quality: We offer data-driven clinical outcomes. We provide parents transparency into the clinical process and ensure consistent quality through our hiring, operations and proprietary technology.
About the Role
What Success Looks Like
- Evaluates and treats communication disorders, including motor speech disorders, language disorders, cognitive language deficits and voice disorders
- Provides direct patient services to improve the cognitive, communicative and/or swallowing abilities of neurologically impaired persons
- Performs therapeutic speech and language treatments.
- Provides ongoing instruction, counseling, and supervision of patient, family and other health team personnel in the plan of care and methods of assisting the patient.
- Manages a panel that is predominantly children with moderate to severe autism, and collaborates effectively with interdisciplinary team of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT), Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), and Occupational Therapist on treatment plans
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Licensed to practice in the state of Connecticut
- Professional interest / experience in pediatrics and developmental disorders, in particular Autism Spectrum Disorder; preference for experience in Language, Alternative and Augmentative Communication, Apraxia (speech production) and Feeding difficulties related to Autism
- Vision and passion for developing quality standards
- Professional interest / experience in collaborating with professionals of multiple disciplines or experience on a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans fully paid by company. Other benefits include paid sick leave and time off, life insurance, flexible spending program, educational assistance program, commuter assistance and corporate discount programs
- Continuing education opportunities including Continuing Education Units
- Significant opportunities for career advancement in a fast-growing company
- Extensive paid training and administrative & career support
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Springtide is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Springtide also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.