Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Care Navigation & Support Manager to join our global team! Masters degree in a behavioral health field required and licensure or certification as a counselor, social worker, or psychotherapist, psychologist preferred. Fully bilingual (written and spoken) in both English and at least one of the following languages; Hungarian, Malay, Greek or Indonesian.
The Care Navigation & Support Manager for the Global Care Navigation team must have excellent clinical, organizational, and people management skills and the ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to team needs. In addition, this Care Navigation & Support Manager will assist our members through their mental health care journey, while also ensuring our members are incredibly satisfied with the Spring Health experience. This role will report to a Sr. Director of Global Operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interview, hire, onboard, and manage a team of clinical global care navigators & support coordinators
- Oversee training and ongoing development of team members
- Hold one on one meetings with direct reports, case consultations, and team meetings
- Audit cases to ensure the team is making sound clinical decisions, following processes and policies, and completing quality documentation
- Apply clinical experience and internal policy to ensure best practices for providing in-the-moment support and crisis intervention for members
- Provide constructive feedback and complete performance reviews
- Monitor workloads and productivity in order to meet expected metrics and goals
- Develop and implement new processes, documentation, and workflows as necessary
- Review and assist with cases involving members with escalated issues or concerns, and follow up to ensure problem resolution
- Collaborate with other managers and directors to provide clinical support and to develop and improve upon services and programs
- Participate in customer meetings, special projects, and provide clinical support to sales, marketing, customer success, and other departments as needed
- Assist team working on multiple platforms and systems with technical and workflow questions.
- Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards
What we expect from you:
- Counselor, Psychotherapist, or Social Worker with a masters degree and appropriate credentials for your country of residence with the EMEA
- Proficiency in English and at least one of the following languages; Hungarian, Malay, Greek or Indonesian
- 4+ years of mental health/substance use disorder experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Collaborative and solution-focused
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable with navigating in ambiguity as we build our global operations
- Tech-savvy: very comfortable adopting new technologies and computer platforms and efficient in tech-related tasks
- Highly process-oriented and expert working knowledge of Zendesk or other ticketing systems preferred
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.