Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success Operations, the Customer Success Program Manager will provide platform support to Customer Success team members and is responsible for driving projects within the Customer Success organization such as the implementation of a new Customer Success Platform. In this role, the Program Manager will work closely with the Customer Success team members to define the projects necessary to improve customer engagement, retention and growth, ensure teams are on track for the successful execution of deliverables, milestones and the Program Manager will track measurable outcomes required for successful initiatives. This role will be responsible for being in tune with our customers and what it takes to deliver an exceptional customer experience and value from our platform.
What you’ll be doing (Key Responsibilities)
- Serve as a Spring Health Customer Success platform product expert, deeply understanding product offerings and customer success methodologies tied to these offerings
- Works closely with Data Science team to manage customer data needs and prioritization of data requests from Customer Success team
- Works closely with Customer Success team members and leadership to triage rush requests and to establish a new priority of data requests with CS team; effective communication is imperative
- Evaluate existing processes, playbooks and workflows. Make recommendations and drive process improvements and adoption of best practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Implement process and workflow improvements to enable the Customer Success organization to scale quickly as we bring on new customers, team members and products
- Own the the end to end process from ideation to execution, including but not limited to gathering requirements, design, measurement and iteration
- Provide timely responses to all customer driven performance inquiries (SLA’S) and provide necessary metrics to support
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to proactively identify challenges that require operational solutions
- Interface with internal cross functional teams to surface requirements and collaborate cross functionally to design and implement solutions
- Contribute to the overall success and efficiency of the customer success team
What we expect from you (Qualification ex. education, experience, etc.)
- 3-5+ years of experience in Customer Success or professional services
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to mobilize cross functional teams
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a sense of urgency while thinking strategically and focusing on business growth
- Outstanding organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt to change, react quickly to issues, and solve problems creatively
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Technical experience with tools and responsibilities such as SFTP, ticketing systems, project management, and data entry
- Proficient use of Google Suite with a strong interest in applying other software platforms
The target salary range for this position is $86,000-$106,250, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 total yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
- Spring Health provides access to QuitGenius, a platform with technology-tailored, personalized addiction treatment plans for substance use (*QG is available to benefit-enrolled employees, spouses, and dependents age 18+)
Supporting you and your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to Joshin is provided by Spring Health. Joshin is a comprehensive support system for disabilities and neurodivergence in the workplace. This benefit supports employees, their families, and our teams through personalized navigation and disability education and training along with a network of screened in-home caregivers with disability and neurodivergent experience.
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 60% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 40% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Calm Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year. Any requests over $250 must be requested for pre-approval prior to enrollment by sending an email to the People Team.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.