Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Spring Health’s Customer Success team is responsible for the flawless implementation of our new customers, the support of roll-out, the driving of ongoing utilization and adoption and ultimately the management of renewals and additional revenue opportunities.
Your mission as the Associate Director of Global Customer Success - EMEA will be two pronged: manage ongoing relationships of Spring Health’s partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and provide oversight and guidance for our regional customer success managers in Latin America (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC). You will work closely with Customer Success Managers and Strategic Account Managers in the US, as well as work cross functionally with other Spring teams, to ensure customers receive top tier service and value based outcomes among their teams around the world. You will ensure customers are raving fans of Spring and help the Customer Success team continue to grow and scale effectively and efficiently.
What you will do:
- Function as the main point of contact for customer regional HR teams
- Coordinate and oversee requests for local services, trainings, health or benefit fairs, promotional events and local marketing support to drive engagement and utilization; this role will require someone who is sensitive to different cultures and languages
- Manage Bi-weekly and Quarterly reporting specific to global regions and discuss actionable insights based on these reports
- Serve as local implementation support in conjunction with US based implementation team
- Coordinate with US based customer success team to ensure cohesive experience for customer points of contact
- Work closely with the Implementation team to ensure smooth transitions post launch of new customers and develop a renewal hand off playbook with the Customer Success Management team
- Continually identify opportunities to improve the customer experience by providing a feedback loop to the Product, Operations, Marketing, Data Science and Clinical teams
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product/operational roadmap
- Oversee a high performing team of Regional Customer Success Managers focused on building strong, value-based customer partnerships
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues, ensuring quick & satisfactory resolutions
What we expect from you:
- You are living and working in Europe
- 5-7+ years experience in Customer Success / Account Management / Relationship Management
- Experience working in a global company across regions and with multiple different stakeholders
- Someone who is smart, exudes confidence and charisma, is great under pressure and understands customer needs and relationships
- Thrives in the ever-changing world of a fast-growing company
- Provides hands on leadership and is not afraid to dive into the details when needed
- Deeply cares about customer interactions, the voice of the customer and understands how customers can elevate the brand
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Has exceptional communication, time management and problem solving skills
- Works collaboratively across all functions of a company including sales, marketing, product, engineering, operations and data teams
- Experience defining, tracking, and managing Customer Success KPIs
- Excellent time management, analytical, and communication skills
What we’d love to see:
- You have worked in the HR Benefits or Healthcare space and have worked closely with HR and Benefits leaders
- You have experience using data visualization techniques to present key findings
- You have experience with member communication strategies to drive engagement and utilization
- You have a proven, successful track record of portfolio retention and growth
- You have a demonstrated passion for, and understanding of, mental health and healthcare
- You have experience working cross country/regionally with stakeholders around the world
- Bi-lingual (including English)
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.