Springboard runs an online Strategy and Insights for Data-Driven Executives workshop in which students learn advanced strategy and data-driven thinking and problem solving methodologies with the help of a project-based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
As part of the program we partner students with a personal 1-1 expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors are management consultants, strategy leaders, and roll-up-your-sleeves operations powerhouses at both Fortune 500 companies and top-notch startups (e.g. McKinsey, Bain, Capital One, Lyft, Square).
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about structured, data-driven business thinking, and can give a minimum of 1 hour per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Questions? Email email@example.com
The Program (course)
- Completely online
- 8-week course in which students complete a group project
- Students are working professionals who have experience being senior leads and/or executives
- Students learn about data-driven opportunities and risks, strategy development, effective communication, storytelling and storylining
- Students go through the curriculum on their own
- Students will participate in a weekly engagement session with an engagement manager to go over their collaborative group project
- Students have a weekly 30-minute video call with their mentor to discuss questions, project work, and career advice!
- Have 5+ years of experience as an executive or have extensive experience working with executives in a strategic capacity
- Know how to think about problems in a business context and use data to back up claims
- Are proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including data analysis, strategic planning, effective communication and presentation, visualization, storytelling and storylining
- You have experience with strategy development for data-driven initiatives, analyzing and interpreting data to identify trends opportunities and risks, crafting data-driven recommendations for executives, and creating compelling narratives and visualizations
- Can demonstrate your expertise through relevant artifacts in your portfolio or resume (reports, presentations, case studies etc.)
- Are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- Are passionate about teaching strategic thinking and strategic thinking itself (thinking like a consultant)
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Certifications are a plus
- Strategy and Insights for Data-Driven Executives mentors are paid an honorarium between $20.63-$37.50 per 30 minute call with students
- Join a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like McKinsey, Bain, Capital One, Lyft, and Square
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.