Springboard runs an online Strategic Thinking & Communications workshop in which students learn data-driven thinking and problem solving methodologies with the help of a project-based curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor.
As part of the program we partner students with a personal 1-1 expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises experts from the best organizations in the world. Our mentors are management consultants, strategy leaders, and roll-up-your-sleeves operations powerhouses at both Fortune 500 companies and top-notch startups (e.g. McKinsey, Bain, Capital One, Lyft, Square).
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about structured, data-driven business thinking, and can give a minimum of 1 hour per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Questions? Please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely online
- 8-week course in which students complete both a case study and an individual tailored project
- Students are working professionals
- Students learn about strategic and data-driven thinking with the help of an online curriculum and a personal mentor
- Students go through the curriculum on their own
- Students have a weekly 30-minute video call with their mentor to discuss questions, project work, and career advice!
- Passionate about teaching strategic thinking and strategic thinking itself (thinking like a consultant)
- Know how to think about problems in a business context and use data to back up claims
- Proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum, including problem framing, structuring with issue trees, Excel analysis, data visualization, scoping, synthesis, and top-down communication
- Available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and career advice
- Have 2+ years of experience working at a top management consulting firm, or 2+ years of equivalent experience solving real-life, ambiguous business problems using structured thinking and analytics (eg. in finance)
- Empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- Data Driven Strategic Thinking mentors are paid an honorarium between $17.50-$32.50 per 30 minute call with students
- Join a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like McKinsey, Bain, Capital One, Lyft, and Square
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.