- Evaluate a mix of design deliverables (i.e, case studies, hi-fi mockups, etc) with attention to detail and focus on hireability (ability to get an entry-level job in the field)
- Provide detailed and actionable feedback informed by Springboard’s rubrics Ensure timely review and response of student submissions within a minimum time commitment of 5-10 hours per week
- Escalate at risk students through appropriate channels and Program Manager
- Current design lead or hiring manager with extensive experience reviewing design portfolios, case study writing, and visual design presentations
- Have at least 5 years of design work experience, and a high quality portfolio showcasing your UI and UX skills
- Have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on the UX design process and visual/UI design.
- Can commit at least 10 hours a week to this role
- Excellent UI and UX technical skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to give detailed and actionable feedback
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight timelines
- Knowledge in UI/UX Design industry needs, trends, and employability
- Willingness to take objective stance and advocate for improving the current process
Please note: If you are currently a mentor for our UI/UX Career Track and you are interested in this opportunity, please speak with your Mentor Operations Manager as we cannot have overlap between the two roles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.