At Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering transformative online education in data science, UI/UX design, machine learning, and coding. Our courses may be tech-enabled, but we're ultimately human-centric: each student taps into a vast community throughout their time with us, engaging with fellow students, industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches, the goal of which is to successfully transition students into their dream job. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives, with hundreds of top-notch job offers received every year and a near-perfect placement rate for our program graduates.
Please note: we are currently at capacity for UI/UX Mentors. However, we'd still love to connect with you! By applying to this role, you will be added to our UI/UX Course Mentor waitlist. We will contact you as soon as we re-open our hiring process.
Springboard runs an online, self-paced UX Design Career Track in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises some of the best experts in the field.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about UX, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
Please reach out to us with any questions at email@example.com :-)
- Completely online
- Students become proficient in UX with the help of a curated online curriculum, an industry design project, and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of 350+ hour expert-curated curriculum
- On average, students finish in 6-8 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into UX Design
- Students have a weekly 30-minute video checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Students communicate with mentors outside of check-ins on an as-needed basis to support learning and career objectives
- Are as passionate about teaching design as about design itself
- Are proficient in the topics covered in our UX Design Career Track
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience, and a handsome portfolio to show for it
- Are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins for each student to help them set and achieve learning goals, provide feedback, and help them move towards getting a job
- Are able to utilize Zoom for the 30-minute calls with students
- Are available outside of weekly calls for each student to review projects and answer questions as needed
- Are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
- UX career track mentors are paid an honorarium between $19.25-$35.00 per 30 minute call with students
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our programs!
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.