Spring was founded in 2013 with the goal of reimagining how people shop online and on their phones. Our product provides a platform for 2000+ brands to sell their products directly to consumers. Brands win because they have access to much wider consumer base than they normally would. Consumers win because they can shop their favorite brands and discover new ones in a single location, at any time and in any place.
The Growth Marketing team is newly formed and already contributes heavily to one of Spring’s biggest goals: “acquire high value customers that retain”. As a result, there is a big push this year to build out the team, establish goals and KPIs, successfully hit goals across customer acquisition and retention.
To help meet these goals, we are hiring a Senior Marketing Manager of Customer Retention to strengthen our relationship with our customers throughout their lifecycle by driving high-value behaviors, reducing churn and increasing lifetime value. This senior hire will be responsible for developing and implementing our retention capabilities in support of our retention and customer lifetime value initiatives. The ideal candidate is a data-driven leader with proven, hands on experience improving retention and increasing customer lifetime value.
As a Senior Marketing Manager of Customer Retention you will:
- Lead the marketing strategy, development and execution of personalized retention marketing programs for existing customers.
- Lead the retention team to map the customer journey to measure customer churn, then develop strategies to pre-emptively identify, win back and retain those customers.
- Partner with business intelligence and product to understand the product conversion and engagement funnel; use data to design marketing campaigns to influence the funnel metrics.
- Ensure a rapid pace of A/B and multivariate experiments to optimize key performance metrics; analyze findings, present recommendations and scale as necessary.
- Work closely with business intelligence and acquisition teams on analysis and reporting on the success of programs and retention revenue. Own retention KPIs and revenue for the Core business, and communicate progress versus plan.
- Partner with customer service and product teams to identify optimization opportunities within the customer cancellation and refund workflows.
Our top candidate will have experience and aptitude in the following areas:
- 6+ years of retention marketing experience, ideally within an online ecommerce business.
- Savviness with marketing technologies: You have worked extensively with marketing automation technology and data management platforms.
- Motivation to collaborate and lead: You enjoy working effectively with teams and have experience leading them in an agile, iterative test and learn environment.
- Strong data visualization skills: You can convey data in an organized and comprehensible manner.
- Analytical chops: You can easily analyze data, draw conclusions and develop recommendations relating to retention marketing strategy. Experience using Excel and Looker a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills: You’ll constantly be working across teams and stakeholders to influence decisions and it crucial that you’re able to present well.
Spring is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.