Spring was founded in 2013 with the goal of reimagining how people shop online and on their phones. Our product provides a platform for 2000+ brands to sell their products directly to consumers. Brands win because they have access to much wider consumer base than they normally would. Consumers win because they can shop their favorite brands and discover new ones in a single location, at any time and in any place.
The Growth Marketing team is newly formed and already contributes heavily to one of Spring’s biggest goals: “acquire high-value customers that retain”. As a result, there is a big push this year to build out the team, establish goals and KPIs, successfully hit goals across customer acquisition and retention.
To help us reach our goals, we are hiring a Marketing Analytics Manager who will play a critical role in enabling the marketing data and technology that is needed to execute our growth marketing strategy. This role will report to our Head of Growth and will be responsible for identifying key performance indicators, building analytics and reporting capabilities, and measuring customer acquisition, retention, and conversion success across our different marketing channels. Essentially, you’ll use data to drive insight and help the entire marketing team make informed decisions.
You’ll bring a heavy data-oriented and analytical rigor to the growth marketing team. We already have a bunch of tools and systems in place, you’ll be that expert who can go super deep into our metrics, build complex models, and ensure that key stakeholders have the information they need. You will also need to be comfortable/knowledgeable working with marketing data sets as they relate to initiatives across digital marketing, email, push notifications and brand marketing campaigns.
As a Marketing Analytics Manager, you will:
- Help evaluate and define the roadmap for the marketing technology stack across data visualization/analytics, retention (marketing automation), customer acquisition and attribution.
- Partner with stakeholders across growth marketing, brand, business intelligence and product to produce ad-hoc and scheduled reports that present the “one version of the truth” about the current state of the business and the success of each program.
- Define metrics, built reports, and maintain dashboards for growth and marketing to evaluate team and individual performance against defined KPIs.
- Analyze data and identify opportunities to develop new experiments that drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Have a strong understanding of how data flows between our customer acquisition and retention channels, marketing tools.
Our top candidate will have experience and aptitude in the following areas:
- 4+ years of professional work experience, preferably in marketing, analytics or business intelligence. While we are not looking specifically for experience in fashion, you should have a genuine interest in the industry
- 2+ years of experience with Looker, SQL experience a plus
- 2+ years of working with analytical tools, such as Mixpanel and Amplitude
- Strong analytical chops: you will be the resident expert in marketing KPIs (click through rates, conversion rates, CPA, etc.) as well as CLTV & forecasting
- Attention to detail: You will be responsible for owning all reporting tools and it’s crucial that you monitor and maintain data integrity
- Exceptional communication skills: You’ll constantly be working across teams and stakeholders to influence decisions and it crucial that you’re able to present well
- Appetite to operate in a fast-paced start-up environment; comfort with ambiguity and ability to “roll with the punches” when things change (and they do, frequently)
Spring is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.