Sprig has pioneered a new approach to user research that helps companies learn from their customers in real-time and deliver award-winning product experiences. Companies like Dropbox, Square, Opendoor, Loom and Shift all use Sprig to ensure user research happens early and often throughout the product development process, so they can build customer-centric products that deliver a sustainable competitive advantage.
Today, we're growing fast and ready for new team members who are passionate about surprising and delighting our own customers.
Sprig is based in San Francisco, CA with offices around the U.S. The company has raised $60M led by Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and First Round Capital, and have recently been featured in articles by TechCrunch, Crunchbase, and Business Insider.
More about our mission, values, and why it's a great time to join us here.
This role is based in SF or Remote within CA, CO, DC/MD/VA, NY, WA.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
- Manage the end-to-end customer experience from onboarding to engagement and expansion
- Serve as a trusted advisor by providing expert guidance to address customers' business goals, needs, and pain points
- Become a continuous research expert and teach your customers how to maximize the platform’s capabilities
- Raise critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop and implement tailored strategies to generate viral growth within customer organizations
- Own customer health and develop and deliver effective engagement programs and playbooks
- Partner closely with sales to manage account strategy and ensure customer growth and retention
- Help drive the product roadmap as you bring the voice of your customers into planning meetings
- Build relationships with primary users & provide level one support to our growth customers
- Create and maintain a knowledge base
- Provide level 1 support
- 4-7 years of experience in customer/user research or customer success; experience at a research or analytics-focused software company a plus
- An analytics mindset with a firm understanding of UX/CX principles and survey design and analysis best practices
- A track record of successfully managing multiple projects and programs, setting priorities, and staying organized while managing a diverse book of business
- Basic understanding of and the ability to troubleshoot Web and Mobile application development
- Proven experience leading cross-functional initiatives with customers that drove success, including significantly increasing adoption/engagement, turning senior stakeholders into champions, and driving account growth
- Excellent communication and relationship skills; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming obstacles, and conducting strategic customer communications
- A self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable working cross-functionally in a high growth environment