Sprig has pioneered a new approach to user research that helps companies learn from their customers in real-time and deliver award-winning product experiences. Companies like Dropbox, Square, Opendoor, Loom and Shift all use Sprig to ensure user research happens early and often throughout the product development process, so they can build customer-centric products that deliver a sustainable competitive advantage.
Today, we're growing fast and ready for new team members who are passionate about surprising and delighting our own customers.
Sprig is based in San Francisco, CA with offices around the U.S. The company has raised $60M led by Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and First Round Capital, and have recently been featured in articles by TechCrunch, Crunchbase, and Business Insider.
More about our mission, values, and why it's a great time to join us here.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
About this Role
As a Customer Success Engineer, you are responsible for building and maintaining successful partnerships with a portfolio of customers and ensuring they realize maximum value from our platform and services. This position works cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Marketing, and User Research teams to deliver value, drive engagement and expansion, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
This role is based in SF or Remote within CA, CO, DC/MD/VA, NY, WA. This role is based in SF or Remote within CA, CO, DC/MD/VA, NY, WA.
- Advocate for and lead customers towards a continuous research mindset
- Build relationships with primary users & provide level one support to our growth customers
- Create and maintain a knowledge base
- Conduct technical demos, elicit research and insight requirements, diagnose and troubleshoot integration issues
- Handle technical questions or objections, providing solutions and workaround to address customer needs and teach customers how to maximize the platform’s value
- Track customer usage metrics and respond to any enablement or product questions
- Serve as a trusted advisor by providing expert guidance to address customers' business goals, needs, and pain points with a priority to onboarding and roll out planning
- Discover and map customer roles and workflows to recommend a tailored approach to adopt a continuous research product management mindset
- Raise critical client concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Help drive the product roadmap as you bring the voice of your customers into planning meetings to describe inhibiting issues, objects, or lacking features to the product team
- Develop and implement tailored strategies to generate viral growth within customer organizations
- Partner closely with sales to manage account strategy and ensure customer growth and retention
- Remain up to date with competitive landscape, current trends, and challenges to the continuous research domain
- Create proof of concept integrations, tooling, and workflows as needed to support customers
- Ensure existing customers are on track to expand and renew
- Has 4-7 years of experience in customer/user research or customer success; experience at a research or analytics-focused software company is a plus
- An analytics mindset with a firm understanding of UX/CX principles; Prior experience in a research based role including survey design and analysis best practices a plus
- Fast learner, excited and willing to learn new technologies on an ongoing basis
- A self-starter, highly motivated and comfortable working cross-functionally in a high growth environment
- Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and the typical relationships between research, product, design, data science and engineering in both SMB and Enterprise
- Excellent communication and relationship skills; you enjoy building relationships, overcoming obstacles, and conducting strategic customer communications
- Proven experience leading cross-functional initiatives with customers that drove success, including significantly increasing adoption/engagement, turning senior stakeholders into champions, and driving account growth
- A track record of successfully managing multiple projects and programs, setting priorities, and staying organized while managing a diverse book of business
- Enjoys fast-paced environment and loves to work as a team
- An understanding of enterprise SaaS and the relationship to freemium models and product led growth selling motion