Sprig has pioneered a new approach to user research that helps companies learn from their customers in real-time and deliver award-winning product experiences. Companies like Dropbox, Square, Opendoor, Loom and Shift all use Sprig to ensure user research happens early and often throughout the product development process, so they can build customer-centric products that deliver a sustainable competitive advantage.
Today, we're growing fast and ready for new team members who are passionate about surprising and delighting our own customers.
Sprig is based in San Francisco, CA with offices around the U.S. The company has raised $60M led by Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and First Round Capital, and have recently been featured in articles by TechCrunch, Crunchbase, and Business Insider.
More about our mission, values, and why it's a great time to join us here.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
About this Role
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can help shape the company during a phase of rapid growth and play a vital part in our success. We’re looking to quickly grow our product development team and looking for an experienced Product Manager to own and develop new features across our product portfolio.
- You’ll own features and prototype plans end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- You’ll demonstrate product taste and craftsmanship and be a champion for the customer informed by research, sales and the customer experience team.
- You’ll identify the highest impact work, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way. Along the way, you’ll partner with colleagues in product, engineering, design and customer support to create a healthy, high-achieving team.
- You’ll set a clear go-to-market strategy in partnership with product marketing.
- Has 5-7 years of product experience, preferably in a SaaS platform software
- Depth of experience leading business-critical product initiatives. You can take big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features and research with minimal guidance.
- Tireless eye for detail and demonstrated obsession with building great user experiences
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision. You are as comfortable working in paper-prototypes as you are building out scalable features for demanding customers clients and know when to do which.
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective, and leads to fast decision making
- Passionate about Sprig and the problem we are solving
- Technically proficient: capable of wading into the details, but can also drive 30k foot view
- You’ve worked on consumer products before and have strong opinions on what makes for an excellent collaboration experience
- You have a design background or strong experience building well-designed and useful products