As a member of the Sales Support team, you’ll play a critical role in our sales growth, enabling our sales agents to spend more time selling by providing information and direction with friendliness, professionalism and urgency. To that end, you’ll ensure our sales agents are comfortable and confident with product knowledge, ensure they understand their compensation, and keep them connected to the inner workings of the SpotOn organization. In this role, you will gain a wealth of knowledge as you become a subject matter expert in SpotOn’s wide array of hardware and software solutions, and sales agent compensation plans.
- Establish friendly and supportive relationships with field sales agents; advocate and facilitate their requests within company policies and guidelines
- Answer incoming calls, emails & chat messages from field sales agents in a timely and friendly manner
- Coordinate, collaborate and facilitate with all SpotOn departments to ensure customer requests and concerns are handled in a timely and appropriate manner
- Create client facing proposals by analyzing merchant statements, offering solutions to prospective clients
- Advise on best product solutions to fit specific merchant needs in order to help sales agent win the business
- Research and explain payroll inquiries, escalating to the payroll department when necessary
- Facilitate new order requests, track shipments, and provide status updates
- Escalate feedback to management when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to appropriately manage both internal and external partner relationships
- Easily creates long lasting bonds with customers and colleagues by being customer-focused and solution-oriented.
- Comfortable working in a face-paced environment & can prioritize several incoming requests.
- Impeccable organization and follow through to ensure that nothing falls between the cracks and deadlines are met.
- Works collaboratively on a team, both interdepartmentmentally and with external departments.
- Critical thinking skills in order to identify customer’s needs and find the correct solution.
- Ability to navigate and explain complex company policies and CRM.
- Ability to articulate bad or unwanted news in a compassionate and confident way that others will trust and accept.
- Entry level experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel or Google Suite equivalent
- Past payment or related industry experience desired
- Any experience working in a retention role where a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, and a passion for meeting goals was rewarded
- 1-3 years of experience working in Customer Service Support / Call Center environment highly preferred
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED
- Some college or technical school is preferred
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position a minimum of 50% of the work day
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties so assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.