SpotOn is a fast-growing payments, marketing, and loyalty platform. We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighbourhood stores, independent retailers, and other small businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
As a Full Stack Engineer working on SpotOn’s Platform, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver amazing global user experiences
We strongly believe in helping each other, asking questions, and welcoming new developers. Being part of a software team should never be a struggle; we are looking for someone who shares that spirit.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Able To:
- Take ownership of delivering performant, scalable and high quality cloud based software, both frontend and backend side.
- Mentor team members to develop in line with product requirements.
- Collaborate with Senior Architect for design and technology choices for product development roadmap.
- Do code reviews
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years experience.
- Thorough knowledge of developing cloud based software including backend APIs and react/angular based frontend.
- Thorough knowledge of scalable design patterns and message based systems such as Kafka, RabbitMq, Redis, MongoDB, ORM, SQL etc.
- Experience with AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda etc.
- Expert level coding skills in NodeJs, TypeScript, Scala, ReactJs, Angular.
- Eye for user responsive designs on the frontend.
- Experience with hybrid frontends such as react-native, electronJs is a plus.
Here’s a bit about what we have to offer:
- Fully paid healthcare insurance (Mediclaim)
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation Package
- Company Stock options
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.