SpotOn is a cutting-edge software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small to midsize businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Modify existing software to implement new features, correct errors, and improve performance
- Confer with systems analysts, developers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities, and performance requirements (be proactively involved in the process and assist in identification of quality improvements)
- Manage risks and issues with the software development lifecycle, collaborate with project management team and ensure all testing and reviews are properly scheduled and conducted
- Participate in code reviews, mentor other developers, ensure consistency, quality, and best practices in order to ensure compliance.
What skill are we searching for?
- 3+ years of real-world experience with modern Python
- Experience in at least one of the modern Python frameworks – Django, FastAPI, Asyncio, Flask.
- Experience building and consuming APIs that drive complex systems
- Using CI/CD processes on a daily basis
- Knowledge of Python idioms and design patterns
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies – preferably Scrum
- Understanding the end-to-end delivery of software to users
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (min. B2 level)
Perfect candidate also has:
- SQL Database skills – You should enjoy working with SQL and be eager to get your hands on a dataset and do cool stuff
- Familiarity with DevOps technologies: Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible, and AWS
Here’s a bit about what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay: 16000-21000 PLN net on b2b; 14000-18000 PLN gross on CoE
- Training budget 3000 PLN gross per year
- Fully paid private healthcare (Medicover)
- Flexible benefits package on MyBenefit platform (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers etc.) – fully paid by the company
- Company free lunches once a week
- New Macbook Pro 16’/13’, 4K monitors, IDE licenses.. whatever tools you need
- Flexible working hours
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space in city centre with a lot of free parking spots around
- Great working atmosphere
- Company parties and social activities
- Employee referral program
- Relocation Package