Product Marketing Specialist
This is a full-time role in Chicago, IL.
SpotOn is a software and payments SAAS company with an omni-channel software platform that has redefined the merchant service industry by giving businesses the tools and services to grow and run their businesses. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in fin-tech (growing from 50 to 900 employees in the past two years). We rely on our products, integrity, and concierge-like service team instead of tricky and misleading long-term contracts rampant in the payments industry.
We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting-edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to develop and execute SpotOn’s go-to-market strategy for our suite of products to drive our products’ usage growth.
We're looking for someone who can learn things quickly, accept feedback constructively, and possesses an intense commitment to detail-oriented work; someone who can operate well on their own while also multi-tasking to achieve team goals as we collaborate with a variety of teams and stakeholders, across the entire product lifecycle.
- Assist in the execution of the GTM plans
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Lead user feedback interviews and NPS surveys.
- Ensure the sales-enablement team has the necessary information to support product launches. Create sales tools and content including videos, FAQs, presentations, etc.
- Create content that educates and converts including blogs, thought papers, webinars, etc.
- Collaborate closely with product, sales, marketing, and support teams to develop product marketing materials and assets
- Support the Product Marketing managers work and track the launch plan’s execution
- Support product communications processes to ensure timely delivery of accurate information to internal and external audiences.
- Be the voice of our customers and passionately represent their needs.
The ideal candidate is:
- A superb Communicator that understands the needs of our customers
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- A Team Player who is kind and smart
- 1-2 years of product marketing experience
- BA/BS degree, preferred in a business-related field.
- High level of comfort working collaboratively with teams across departments.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and proactively communicate changes and roadblocks.
- Experience with content creation such as case studies, blog posts, webinars, FAQs, etc.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience using market research and analysis
- Experience conducting user interviews
… and here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Flexible working schedule
- Work remote flexibility
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.