Senior Lead Product Designer
SpotOn is a cutting-edge payments and software company dedicated to redefining the merchant services industry. SpotOn combines payment processing with customer engagement and business management solutions, giving small and medium businesses the data and tools they need to run and grow their business. Our tools increase revenue and connect businesses with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, website building, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small to midsize businesses. We have our service deployed in many cities across the U.S. and Mexico.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Partner with product, data analytics, user research, QA, and engineering to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys for SpotOn products.
- Plan and conduct user research studies to inform your design choices.
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across use cases by creating process flows, wireframes, motion studies, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups.
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation & specifications for your work.
- Work closely with engineers and partners to ensure that the user experience is polished and as intended.
- Use a variety of metrics to evaluate and continuously improve the user experience.
- Regularly present your work to senior leaders for review and feedback.
- Play an active role as a mentor and coordinator of more junior designers.
What skill are we searching for?
- 5+ years of experience as a senior product designer with demonstrable proficiency owning the design process from early-stage ideation through high fidelity design to product ship (consumer-facing and internal products).
- Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to communicate and advocate for complex design ideas clearly and persuasively, influencing peers and leaders.
- Fluency in UX, visual and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability fundamentals and techniques.
- Experience participating in and conducting usability and qualitative studies.
- Experience designing for iOS, Android, and web along with a basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and native mobile technologies.
- A strong portfolio showcasing examples of information design skills and problem-solving applying the user-experience design methodology: concept sketches, interaction flows, prototypes, design specifications for development, and UI designs for web and mobile.
- Examples of visual and UI mastery, including methodology and production assets are encouraged.
- Experience with Figma / XD and prototyping tools.
Here’s a bit about what we have to offer:
- Competitive pay: 18000-22000 PLN net on b2b; 16000-19000 PLN gross on CoE
- Training budget 3000 PLN gross per year
- Fully paid private healthcare (Medicover)
- Flexible benefits package on MyBenefit platform (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers etc.) fully paid by the company
- Company free lunches once a week
- New Macbook Pro 16’/13’, 4K monitors.. whatever tools you need
- Flexible working hours
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space in city centre with a lot of free parking spots around
- Great working atmosphere
- Company parties and social activities
- Employee referral program
- Relocation Package