Product Manager, Commerce Platform & Integrations
This is a full-time role in Chicago, IL (Remote available)
SpotOn creates software and payments solutions that redefine how small businesses and restaurants operate to grow and achieve success. We are one of the fastest growing companies in fin-tech and have received over $100MM in VC funding in 2020. Our platform of products combined with a concierge service team deliver a world-class customer experience to business owners and their team.
We build easy-to-use tools for businesses that empower them to more easily succeed as well as weave rich connections with their customers. SpotOn’s platform offers rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
As a Product Manager at SpotOn, you will lead product initiatives from inception through execution for our Integrations team. The integrations team is responsible for discovering and building a diverse and powerful partner ecosystem that will provide our customers with an unmatched set of products and services. This is an immensely important role for our customers as it will interact with many teams across our products and include driving work full-stack to help us build out a partner ecosystem with rich, native user experiences across our platform.
You must possess a unique blend of business, technical expertise and analytical skills. You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, QA and other cross-functional team members within the organization to build a product that delights our users.
- Lead existing product integrations and help discover and build new capabilities.
- Craft a compelling long-term vision for your respective area that drives success for our customers and for SpotOn.
- Identify product opportunities by advocating for the needs of customers, developers, and internal stakeholders.
- Constant, direct engagement with customers to understand how we can help them be more successful and advocate internally as their voice for the future of our products.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution.
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously collect, test and leverage data and insights to inform your decisions.
- 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated product responsibility with front-end and back-end releases (APIs and SDKs)
- Experience delivering complex powerful products that are made simple for our users
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development and writing user stories
- An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions
- An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process
- Have strong presentation skills
- Prior experience as a software engineer or architect.
- Brought to market mobile and web apps and have deep knowledge of the payments ecosystem and the products within it.
Nice to haves:
- Brought to market mobile products and have knowledge of payment apps such as Paypal, Stripe, etc...
- Technical knowledge to converse about and understand challenges presented by developers
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Flexible working schedule
- Full medical, dental, vision and paid vacation & sick time
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
- Free Gym access
- An opportunity to build products used by tens of millions of customers
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law