Senior iOS Developer - SpotOn
Full-time in Krakow, Poland
SpotOn is a software and payments SAAS company with an omni channel software platform that has redefined the merchant service industry by giving businesses the tools and services to help them grow and run their businesses. We are one of the fastest growing companies in fintech (growing from 50 to 650 employees in the past two years). We rely on our products, integrity, and concierge like service team instead of tricky and misleading long term contracts rampant in the payments industry.
We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
The ideal candidate will:
● Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Swift and Xcode
● Collaborate and communicate with distributed cross-functional departments including:
designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences
● Desire to learn and solve new challenges
● Participate in the full software development life-cycle, including deployment and post-
production support and maintenance Qualifications:
● Strong written and verbal English
● Strong programming with Swift or Objective-C
● Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
● Strong understanding of Apple’s APIs (e.g. Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, etc)
● Experience developing and managing apps in the iOS App Store using XCode
● Experience with asynchronous, multi-threaded, parallel programming paradigms and other
techniques to maximize UI responsiveness
● Flexible working schedule
● Premium Medicover
● Work with awesome engineers from around the world
● New Macbooks, 4K montiors.. whatever tools you need!
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.