Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing middle market accounts.
What you’ll do
- Manage the sales process end to end from prospecting to closing
- Develop strategies to generate meetings and build pipeline with new prospects
- Effectively articulate our value proposition
- Gather requirements and understand the needs of target customers
- Qualify and close inbound leads
- Demo our solution to prospects
- Provide relevant insights to C-level executives and key stakeholders
- Partner with customer success to prepare new customers for a successful launch
- Consistently track activity, manage pipeline and provide accurate forecasting
- Achieve monthly sales quotas
- Commit to continually learning about our dynamic industry and solution
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Experience developing new business relationships
- Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience selling to C-suite and finance organizations
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Growth-mindset. Enjoys challenges, and consistently looks for opportunities to learn, improve, and grow.
- Team player with strong desire to win
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.