Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
As a Customer Success Implementation Lead, you are responsible for the initial success of our new customers. You will lead the customer onboarding process and train end users resulting in high adoption and rapid value.
What you’ll do
- Establish a strong relationship with new customers as the onboarding lead
- Lead the onboarding process end to end including hosting a kick-off call, defining success criteria, gathering customer requirements and working with the onboarding team to configure our solution
- Develop communication strategies to ensure success in change management
- Train administrators and end users on how to use our solution
- Partner with Sales to understand new customer requirements and ensure a successful transition to Customer Success
- Manage customer expectations and mitigate risk
- Work with our product team to ensure customer needs are met and suggest product enhancements
- Set and meet deadlines; communicate project status internally and with the customer
- Assist in creating processes & documents for onboarding new customers
- 3 years experience in leading customer deployments
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in project management
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Growth-mindset. Enjoys challenges, and consistently looks for opportunities to learn, improve, and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.