Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
- Deeply understand users, their perspectives and challenges. Communicate and evangelize user needs and uncover creative solutions through elegant design.
- Help define strategy, objectives and vision for the user experience and drive corresponding design execution and delivery.
- Oversee multiple streams of work from insight and strategy, to launch products across multiple platforms and devices.
- Play a key role in defining and creating the user experience, user interface, visual design, and design systems
- Ensure consistency and scalability across a variety of products and platforms for all end-to-end user experience.
- 5+ years experience at an agency, tech company or other related field as an experience designer or product designer.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills
- Systems-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels to create truly special, end-to-end user experiences
- Experience in product marketing and storytelling
- Track record of establishing/improving design processes and leading others through it.
- Experience in UX design for desktop and mobile.
- Experience with design and workflow tools such as Figma, Jira, Slack, GSuite.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.