Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for building end-to-end product experiences that support our customers and have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work on full stack problems and technologies.
- Deeply understand customer and stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Drive product requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of product features and enhancements
- Create product roadmaps from conception to launch, drive the product vision, define go-to-market strategy, and lead design discussions.
- Maintain product backlog and own prioritization process to deliver customer impact and business value
- Create next-gen user experiences with a keen eye for design.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders in the US and across the globe.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines.
- Work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
- 5+ years experience in software product management or program management
- 2+ years experience working on a B2B product
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership.
- Outcome-oriented. Articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Sound business judgment and ability to think clearly, analyze, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize.
- Clear communicator, both in written and spoken form, able to structure your ideas logically, communicate trade-offs, and explain complex technical concepts clearly.
- Proven ability to influence others internally and externally
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Growth-mindset. Enjoys challenges, and consistently looks for opportunities to learn, improve, and grow.
- Experience building platform-wide solutions.
- Experience working directly with B2B clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.