Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
As a crucial member of our Customer Experience Team, based out of New York, you will be our frontline ambassador meeting the day-to-day travel requirements of our clients. We need customer agents who can adapt to the changing landscape in travel and deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
You are passionate about helping people, obsessed with customer experience, and an expert in all things travel.
Your typical day
- Helping clients with personalized support at all points in the travel fulfillment life-cycle.
- Monitoring and executing your inbound queue from our servicing platform queries.
- Researching, crafting, and executing exceptional itineraries for clients based on travel program policies.
- Resolving last-minute emergency travel situations.
- Contributing to your team's continual learning and upskilling.
- Providing feedback to our product and engineering team when something can be improved.
- Special projects galore! You’ll be involved in initiatives outside of the customer service team.
Your experience and skills
- Excellent use of Sabre.
- Additional bilingual language proficiency in one or more of the following languages is a requirement: German, French, Portuguese, or Spanish.
- Stellar communication skills in English.
- 10+ years experience as a business travel agent preferably supporting Fortune 1000 clients.
- Master of crafting complex corporate travel itineraries.
- Solid computer skills and the ability to seamlessly navigate multiple tools and systems.
- A passion for customer satisfaction and providing high touch, white-glove support.
- Proven ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including vendors.
- Flexibility to work shifts on a rotating basis and extended hours as needed.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.