Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
If you like modern designs,
If you believe in grids,
If you believe great typography is the baseline for good design,
If you understand design is way of thinking,
Then come create beautiful and meaningful work with us.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the Director of Editorial to develop marketing materials telling our product story in the most compelling form
- Maintain our pages on Notion - one of our database and productivity tools
- Create appealing designs and balanced layouts for Google Slides and Powerpoint
- Design and create art concepts for internal and external projects
- Creates digital collateral and presentations based on established templates and/or brand guidelines
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed across all our documents and tools
- Assist product designer with creating icons and Illustrations for our product
- A strong portfolio of work showcasing your skills
- Hands-on experience creating illustrations and drawings on deadline
- Should be able to express innovative ideas and understand the requirements
- Should be a creative thinker, independent in exploring ideas and directions
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs and Slides
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to be flexible within deadline-driven due dates
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work within established brand guidelines
- Has the initiative to work and learn independently while proactively contributing to team goals
- Should be enthusiastic and self-driven with a strong aesthetic sense
- Must have excellent communications skills in English
Nice to have
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or related field is a plus
- Passion for typography
- Understanding of color system
- Basic knowledge for prototyping tools like Figma & XD
- Passion for clean Swiss grid based design
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.