Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
Spotnana is looking for an Associate Product Manager to spearhead the evolution of our product platform as we enter new markets and customer segments. This role will be focused on driving product excellence and stability by deeply understanding the needs of our customers and the business travel industry at large. This is a highly collaborative role that will work closely with key stakeholders across every function of the business, including Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Product, and Engineering. This role will also be instrumental in building a product that is able to scale globally.
- Deep empathy for our users and drive to understand every touchpoint of the Spotnana end-to-end experience
- Strong project management skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Data-savvy, with strong experience working with data to inform key decisions.
- Solid foundational knowledge on the agile product development process
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a nontechnical audience
- Experience with GDS and travel related software
- Knowledge and experience of using Jira or a similar ticketing system
- Work closely with the Operations, Sales & Customer Success teams to ensure that the product is working optimally.
- Work alongside the Operations, Sales & Customer Success teams to support efficient identification and prioritization of new feature requests.
- Collaborate with the wider stakeholders to identify, triage and prioritize any issues that are found within the platform
- Create strong, proactive feedback loops from end users and internal stakeholders back to the product team.
- Analyze customer data and share actionable insights with the wider product team to drive development of the product roadmap
- Create, collect, organize and analyze qualitative and quantitative product data to understand user behaviors and product performance.
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.