Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
What you'll do ?
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- You will be responsible to architect solutions using innovative technology ideas and industry-leading methodologies
- Lead from the front and architect the web application to be modular and use best practices to enable rapid iteration
- Work closely with Product Management and other engineering leaders in a cross-functional capacity
- You will provide feedback to both designers and developers on technical feasibility, speed and optimisation, and possible alternatives to difficult interactions or animations
- You will be responsible to mentor geographically distributed teams
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new technologies, processes and approaches
- Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
- Contribute substantially to innovation and overcome technology limitations to deliver on customer experience
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
- Report on the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
Who you are?
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience designing and developing complex, interactive consumer applications
- Must have experience as a web development lead with at least 3+ years as a leader.
- Highly enthusiastic and enjoy learning new technologies and frameworks.
- You know why a framework is necessary and know ReactJS
- Open source contribution is a plus.
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple, innovative solutions that serve the business need
- A knack for problem-solving and ability to work in ambiguity
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects and bringing in and growing engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- An entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.