Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build React Native apps from scratch that'll be used globally.
- Architect App infrastructure systems like caching, state manager, common validation framework, etc.
- Launch the apps in different app stores like Apple, Google, etc.
- Create custom reusable Component Library
- Create data visualisations like charts, tables, dashboards, etc.
- Write well tested, beautiful, performant and bug free code.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines.
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines.
- Mentor team members and help resolve any critical blockers.
To be successful in this role, we ask that you have:
- A self-driven, hard-working Frontend engineer with an eye for detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience with expertise in working in React Native, Redux and TypeScript
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Styling
- Experience in writing native code for Android and iOS
- Strong debugging skills for Android and iOS.
- Experience in launching apps in various App Stores.
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks quickly
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.