Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Play a critical role as a founding member of the leadership team in shaping and supporting our overall company vision, day-to-day operations, and culture
- Set the technical vision and build the technical product roadmap from launch to scale; including defining long-term goals and strategies
- Define best practices around coding methodologies, software development, and quality assurance
- Define innovative technical requirements and systems while balancing time, feasibility, cost and customer experience
- Build our first production-ready product and lead product demos with our identified partners
- Ensure our internal processes and services comply with privacy and security regulations
- Establish a high performing, inclusive engineering culture focused on innovation, execution, growth and development
- Set a high bar for our overall engineering practices in support of our mission and goals
- Develop goals, roadmaps and delivery dates to help us scale quickly and sustainably
- Collaborate closely with Product, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales
To be successful in this role, we ask that you have:
- A strong track record of creating engaging, intuitive and highly secure engineering products from conception to production
- 15+ years of experience building and leading growing engineering functions, ideally for a fintech offering
- A thoughtful and proven approach to hiring, mentoring and scaling a top-notch engineering team
- Entrepreneurial mentality with the passion for our mission and in building a highly successful company
- Experience in AWS infrastructure and developer operations environments
- Experience with Java, Postgres, Dockert, React and building tools diverse teams.
- Experience with financial and transactional systems
- Experience engineering for large volumes of data at scale
- Analytical and problem solving mindset; constantly curious
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Execute against strategy in cooperation with other teams, including Product Management, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing
- Experience with financial audit and compliance such as SOC, PCI, etc. is a plus
- Experience building a successful consumer mobile app at scale
- Multi-country experience
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of time
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.