Find out why our seed & series A rounds were oversubscribed!
Our startup is transforming a legacy industry with our cloud-native, digital-first platform. Based in SF and NYC with global offices, our talented team from around the world is challenging the status quo in our $1.4 trillion industry. Early Silicon Valley backers of Airbnb, Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snowflake participated in our oversubscribed funding round.
Founded in early 2020, we are coming out of stealth mode later this year. We have proven leaders who have built multi-billion dollar companies and technology at the vanguard of data, AI, and user experience. We are re-imagining our industry and building from the ground up. We are solving hard infrastructure and data challenges to create a better experience for our users.
Our team is growing rapidly. We are looking for bold creative thinkers and risk takers who will excel at an early stage startup. Join us on our mission to bring trust and transparency to one of the world’s biggest industries.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Set a vision and strategy for our People and Talent functions.
- Build and scale a global People operation, including:
- Business partner and employee relations
- Employee experience and engagement
- Diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Compensation and benefits
- Global People Operations, compliance, and HRIS
- Design, implement, and manage the Spotnana Employee experience
- Performance management
- Culture initiatives, including diversity, inclusion, and belonging programming
- Oversee Talent Acquisition
- Talent strategy creation and execution, including building on a repeatable and scalable recruiting and hiring process.
- Candidate experience and offer management
- Recruiting and sourcing strategies, worldwide
To be successful in this role, we will expect:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, with an advanced degree a plus.
- 8+ years relevant people operations experience including talent acquisition, employee relations, and organizational development, with prior experience managing a human resources function with an international scope
- Built, scaled, and led a People function from the ground up – or had a front-row seat to it in a less senior role.
- Worked in a company with headquarters in the US and a presence internationally and have experience leading a team where colleagues can be separate in both time zones and physical space.
- Proven ability to coach, develop and maintain effective partnerships with senior business leaders, managers, and peers.
- A demonstrated commitment to and track record of leading Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging programming.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions while driving forward on results at pace with a startup.
- Deeply responsible and accountable, with a precise attention to detail while maintaining context of the big picture.
- Ability to dive deep into the company’s processes and problems and manage them using data; establishing clear metrics and reports.
In addition, we would appreciate:
- Collaboration and teamwork as core values, working with a highly diverse and talented team across the globe
- Experience operating in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.