Account Executive, Expand Team
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 by engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, Spot AI is the fastest growing Video Intelligence company in the U.S. We are upending the $30 billion video surveillance market with an AI Camera System to help people at work create safer, smarter organizations. In the process, we’re disrupting video security to create a new category of Video Intelligence.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are deployed at thousands of locations across businesses in 17 different verticals, ranging from local businesses to Fortune 500s. Our customers range from warehousing and healthcare to nonprofits and car washes including SpaceX, ExtraSpace Storage, WineDirect, YMCA, and Veg Fresh Farms.
We’ve recently raised $40M Series B financing to continue to transform how organizations use their video footage. We’re backed by Scale Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, StepStone Group, and MVP Ventures.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced technology seller who enjoys working with clients who have already made their first purchase to further expand their accounts. You are customer-obsessed with a knack for uncovering new pain points, use cases and opportunities to grow accounts. You know how to work with multiple stakeholders within the buying cycle to ensure strong product satisfaction, enabling ongoing expansion. You are curious and collaborative by nature, and can work cross-functionally with other account executives, customer success, sales engineering and other internal teams that support expansion. You have successfully worked in performance-driven sales cultures, and have a track record of consistently meeting and beating quarterly quotas. And, you are looking for a place where you can grow your sales skills and take on increasing levels of responsibility.
What Excites You:
- Working with existing accounts to identify new opportunities and use cases where the Spot AI camera system will solve customer problems
- A structured sales process and workflow that maximizes sales impact
- The fast pace of a startup environment
- Quick-on-your-feet problem solving
- Uncapped commissions, paid monthly
- A little friendly competition in a collaborative environment
What Gets Our Attention:
- Demonstrated experience with successfully managing multi-threaded (multiple buying stakeholders), long (6+ months) sales cycles
- Strong prospecting skills within existing accounts
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota and other metrics based performance goals
- Your experience selling software/SaaS solutions; additional experience selling hardware is an advantage
- Understanding of sales methodology and working knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM
- At least 2 years of full cycle sales experience
What’s In It For You:
- Annual Base Salary Range: $90,000 - $95,000. Offered salary will be based on the offered candidate’s demonstrated attributes and competencies related to the role. This range represents the range for candidates located in the state of UT.
- Commission / Bonus Eligible: on-target commission is $90,000 - $95,000 with an uncapped commission structure
- Generous early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision plan options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible and supportive time off practices, including self-managed PTO and a 14-week new parent leave policy
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- A hybrid work schedule: 3 days a week in the Lehi, UT office; 2 days a week remote
What We Value:
We operate under a trio of company values:
- Customer First, Always. We are relentlessly curious about our customer’s goals, and seek the simplest solutions to solve their problems.
- Own Your Outcomes. We bias towards action, move fast, and iterate. Everyone on our team is empowered to make decisions.
- It’s a team effort. We help each other succeed. We leverage each other’s strengths to accomplish big goals together.
And, we are creating and cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture where we celebrate individuals for what they accomplish, no matter who they are! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come join our journey!