Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 by engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, Spot AI is the fastest growing Video Intelligence company in the U.S. We are upending the $30 billion video surveillance market with an AI Camera System to help people at work create safer, smarter organizations. In the process, we’re disrupting video security to create a new category of Video Intelligence.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are deployed at thousands of locations across businesses in 17 different verticals, ranging from local businesses to Fortune 500s. Our customers range from warehousing and healthcare to nonprofits and car washes including SpaceX, ExtraSpace Storage, WineDirect, YMCA, and Veg Fresh Farms.
We’ve recently raised $40M Series B financing to continue to transform how organizations use their video footage. We’re backed by Scale Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, StepStone Group, and MVP Ventures.
Who You Are:
You are a natural networker who builds strong and meaningful relationships, even when that relationship is kicked off with a cold call that you have initiated. You are ambitious, motivated, organized and detail oriented. You are proactive in your outreach, and timely in response to inbound leads and inquiries. You appreciate friendly competition within your team, and also the collaborative nature of the Spot AI culture. You are early in your sales career, and eager to learn, grow and succeed while contributing to the success of a thriving business.
What Excites You:
- Prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads, meeting daily metrics goals like a set number of dials and demo-sets
- Working with sales tools and technologies to effectively manage your pipeline
- Collaborating closely with highly experience and tenured Account Executives and Sales Managers to continually learn, grow and participate in deal closures
- A learning environment that supports you with sales enablement training sessions and opportunities to further your sales career
What Gets Our Attention:
- An obsession for customers and customer interaction with the ability to successfully address their needs in discovery calls
- Curiosity, creativity and a willingness to learn and be coached
- Strong organizational skills with an understanding of sales process and workflow management; experience using sales engagement tools and/or Salesforce or other CRM is preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, metrics based environment
- At least 6 months of sales experience in sales or business development, customer success or other related role
What’s In It For You:
- Starting Base Salary: $45,000 annually
- Annual Commission Target: $25,000 (Commissions are paid monthly)
- SPIFF Incentives
- Generous early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision plan options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible and supportive time off practices, including self-managed PTO and a 14-week new parent leave policy
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong team collaboration at our Lehi, office location (this is an in-office position)
What We Value:
We operate under a trio of company values:
- Customer First, Always. We are relentlessly curious about our customer’s goals, and seek the simplest solutions to solve their problems.
- Own Your Outcomes. We bias towards action, move fast, and iterate. Everyone on our team is empowered to make decisions.
- It’s a team effort. We help each other succeed. We leverage each other’s strengths to accomplish big goals together.
And, we are creating and cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture where we celebrate individuals for what they accomplish, no matter who they are! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come join our journey!