About Spot AI
Spot AI was formed by engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, with the mission of visually indexing the physical world and making that data useful to everyone at work.
With an easy-to-use AI camera system, Spot AI unlocks the power of video data, transforming that into Video Intelligence that helps companies improve their security, safety, efficiency, and more.
In the world of Video Surveillance, security pros would access systems once in a few months to catch the bad guy. In the new world of Video Intelligence, everyone at work - including operations pros, environmental health and safety, security, and the frontline workforce - will all use video intelligence to make better decisions every day.
Spot AI has been quietly building its technology and customer base since its founding in 2018, and already has hundreds of customers and thousands of users. Notably, its customers reach well beyond early tech adopters, spanning from SpaceX to transportation company Cheeseman, Mixt, and Northland Cold Storage.
In 2021, Spot AI scaled bookings 10x and is continuing to grow aggressively. Backed by Redpoint, Bessemer, and Village Global, Spot AI is well-positioned to disrupt the $30B video surveillance market and lead the $100B Video Intelligence movement.
The gap in the market that Spot AI is aiming to fill is the one created by some of the more legacy technology used by organizations today: a huge amount of security cameras — in 2019 estimated at 70 million in the U.S. alone.
Business intelligence is a massive market, but today it’s missing a key stream - video. Video is 80% of enterprise intelligence (by storage) today, which is locked away and unstructured. Spot AI is focused on unlocking operational intelligence by indexing, analyzing and drawing insights from this “black box” of enterprise data.
Check it out: Customer testimonial - Choice Labs
Reporting to the Co-Founder and VP of Growth, Spot AI seeks a Demand Marketer responsible for designing, building, and optimizing the company’s demand generation strategy and programs. An ideal candidate would have extensive experience in B2B SaaS demand marketing across all customer segments, most importantly SMB and Mid Market. They will demonstrate proficiency across all key marketing channels, including performance marketing, content creation, events and webinars. This role also requires close partnership with Business Development, Sales and Product Management. You will join a collaborative but autonomous working environment in which each member has a defined role, with the ability to work on projects and features that they identify as interesting.
- Own the pipeline generation target across channels.
- Run portfolio of inbound and outbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, database and email marketing, webinars, user groups/conferences, trade shows, cultivate programs, account-based marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, online programs, corporate website, pipeline acceleration for direct sales and distribution channels.
- Monitor and analyze performance against lead and other marketing goals and over past performance.
- Connect with marketing, senior leadership, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding demand generation results and initiatives.
- Demand generation campaign strategy and plans, outlining key marketing themes, messages, offers and channels for promotions within defined monthly, quarterly and annual cycles.
- Owns demand generation marketing automation and integration of marketing database / contact sources.
- Leads demand generation marketing calendar, budget management and reporting.
- Deliver repeatable, sustainable and predictable marketing-generated revenue in key verticals via digital marketing and marketing automation.
- Hires and develop an extraordinary team of demand generation and marketing operations professionals reporting into this role.
- Establish critical metrics for all demand generation marketing programs and monitor company demand generation marketing investments to deliver improved ROI performance.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience at high-growth SaaS companies executing lead generating and sales enablement strategies that drive desired business results.
- Successful track record building and leading 5+ person teams and supporting company objectives through pipeline and awareness growth.
- Previous experience offers a deep understanding of Mid Market and Enterprise customer segments.
- Proven success executing demand generation and GTM campaigns.
- Understands differences in channel mix and campaign strategy by customer segment.
- Experience bringing together data, metrics, and technology to develop a more scalable marketing organization to achieve business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Customer first: Always. We’re relentlessly curious about our customer’s goals. We seek the simplest solutions to solve their problems. Everything we do starts and ends with delighting and delivering more value to our customers.
- Own your outcomes: We bias toward action. We move fast. We iterate. Everyone on our team is empowered to make decisions. If you thrive in environments where autonomy and accountability in execution are the norm, then Spot AI will be the place where you can accomplish your best work.
- It’s a team effort: We help each other succeed. We constantly leverage each other’s strengths to accomplish big goals together. We are not a culture of credit and fault. In the face of adversity, we have each other’s backs. When we win, we do so as a team. We understand that we are always better together.