We are hiring across multiple engineering roles, and would love to talk if your mission could align with ours.
Spot AI was formed by engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, with the mission of visually indexing the physical world and making that data useful to everyone at work.
With an easy-to-use AI camera system, Spot AI unlocks the power of video data, transforming that into Video Intelligence that helps companies improve their security, safety, efficiency, and more.
In the world of Video Surveillance, security pros would access systems once in a few months to catch the bad guy. In the new world of Video Intelligence, everyone at work - including operations pros, environmental health and safety, security, and the frontline workforce - will all use video intelligence to make better decisions every day.
Spot AI has been quietly building its technology and customer base since founding in 2018, and already has hundreds of customers and thousands of users. Notably, its customers reach well beyond tech early adopters, including transportation company Cheeseman, Mixt, and Northland Cold Storage.
In 2021, Spot AI scaled bookings 10x and is continuing to grow aggressively. Backed by Redpoint, Bessemer, and Village Global, Spot AI is well-positioned to disrupt the $30b video surveillance market and lead the $100b Video Intelligence movement.
As a Video Pipeline Engineer, you'll be responsible for the backend infrastructure responsible for ingesting and serving video.
- Work in a fast paced, customer-centric environment
- Work with customer success, support, and product management to measure, tune, and patch video delivery performance
- Own video pipeline features end-to-end, from conception through delivery
- Own the backend infrastructure responsible for ingesting and serving video
What Excites You
- Our mission [see above]
- Our values [see below]
- Working in a customer-centric environment
What Excites Us
- Experience with ffmpeg or gstreamer
- Experience with networking
- Experience with golang a plus
- Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science