What we do
Spot AI is riding the wave of video usage in businesses. In an increasingly distributed work environment, we're tapping into the need to use cameras for more than just "catching the bad guy".
Spot AI's revolutionary plug-and-play product instantly allows customers to view their existing security cameras on a YouTube-like web dashboard, and makes it very easy for them to search and collaborate on video footage. Customers use Spot to get real-time visibility, train workers, improve safety of the employees and troubleshoot their operations.
Our immediate goal is to acquire new customers and create a new product category serving the millions of multi-location businesses across the US. We work with small, mid-market and large customers across industries. Over the next decade, Spot AI's vision is to unleash the power of video in the businesses by building products that make video accessible and useful in seconds.
Spot was founded in 2018 by a team from Stanford University, Samsara and Cisco Meraki and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley.
What you'll do
As an early member of the Spot AI Sales Team, you’ll help build the foundation of our sales success. You will seek new opportunities to grow our customer base across SMB and mid-market businesses across the US. You’ll bring in new logos, as well as expand existing business.
What excites you
- Building relationships with customers for mutual benefit
- Building new playbooks to prospect and close deals
- Creating process and organizing your workflow for maximum impact
- A little friendly competition in a collaborative environment
What excites us
- 2+ years of closing experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience selling to mid-market customers in a high velocity environment
- Experience in early stage sales - at an early stage company or selling a new product in a fast growing company
- Prior experience selling to IT
What We Offer **
- Competitive salary + startup equity
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K with Employer Match
- 14 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Remote flexibility
- Work from home stipend to set-up home office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** Benefits only available for full-time, permanent employees.