Sporttrade is a venture-backed fintech company disrupting the $10b sports betting industry. We are a sports betting exchange with a mission to elevate the sports betting industry by bringing innovation, liquidity, transparency and protection to customers.
At Sporttrade, we lift others up by valuing and encouraging positivity, empathy, and respect toward all stakeholders. We are curious, iterative, and innovative. We are unafraid to fail, and we support each other as we tackle and overcome rewarding challenges.
As a Product Designer at Sporttrade, you will be an integral part of our small, but growing design team. You’ll work collaboratively with other designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and customer support to help build and evolve our digital products.
These responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing wireframes, prototypes, and creating development ready UI for web, and native iOS & Android platforms.
You should have experience designing engaging, thoughtful, user interfaces for web and native mobile applications. Help in the creation of new design patterns & interactions while also leveraging our existing design language.
If you love solving problems through a collaborative design process—and can communicate those ideas clearly—this is the place for you.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please include links to your work and experience.
- Design wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity UIs for features and platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and ensure design quality.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to establish our design processes, patterns, and design system.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in our product team.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your product design experience
- 3+ years in a product design role
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, and similar design tools
- Illustration skills is a plus
- Experience or Interest in trading stocks and betting on sports a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- A utility player who can adapt to the changing needs of the team
- Not afraid to fail
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with 100% Employee Medical premium contribution, and 99% Employee Dental and Vision premium contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited Vacation
Diverse workforces create the best companies, and we at Sporttrade are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.