Sporttrade is a venture-backed fintech company disrupting the $10b sports betting industry. We are a sports betting exchange with a mission to elevate the sports betting industry by bringing innovation, liquidity, transparency and protection to customers.
At Sporttrade, we lift others up by valuing and encouraging positivity, empathy, and respect toward all stakeholders. We are curious, iterative, and innovative. We are unafraid to fail, and we support each other as we tackle and overcome rewarding challenges.
At Sporttrade, we are committed to elevating the customer experience, and to understand and serve our customers in a way our competitors do not. Our customer experience associates are an integral part of our team, and are the first point of contact when a customer needs assistance. As a front line team member, you will interact with customers over the phone, email, social media, and chat to help handle problems, overcome obstacles, and represent our brand. If you are excited to be part of the fundamental change in approach towards customers in the sport betting world, providing excellent service and helping shape our product and experience, join us.
*This is a full-time, salaried position*
- Answering and troubleshooting user questions, finding solutions submitted via phone, email, social media, and chat while making sure to follow our brand culture.
- Understanding a user’s state of mind and reacting accordingly in a kind and empathetic way
- Utilize internal and external tools to troubleshoot problems, escalate issues and gather feedback from customers.
- Constantly evaluate tools to ensure efficient workflows.
- Work side by side with product, design and development to collect insights, convey them to the right people and help prioritize the roadmap.
- Work in a fast growing team and collaborate with coworkers to achieve our goals
- Effectively communicate and resolve customer problems by collaborating across product, technology, and operational teams
- Foster ownership of the customer experience in our company
- Work at different times including weekends and evenings to correspond with sporting events
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support or sales role
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, MS Excel, MS word preferred
- History of exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Background or interest in Sports betting or trading a plus
- Understanding of payment processors (paypal,ACH,credit/debit,wire transfer) a plus
- Employment is contingent on candidate’s ability to undergo, pass and maintain required registration as mandated by state gaming regulations
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits with 100% Employee Medical premium contribution, and 99% Employee Dental and Vision premium contribution
- Equity Options
- Unlimited Vacation
Diverse workforces create the best companies, and we at Sporttrade are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates the uniqueness and contributions of each individual. Sporttrade is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.