Spokeo is looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our team in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo is the industry leader in helping people research and reconnect with one another. Through its people search engine we expand possibilities. With already over 18 million people served monthly, Spokeo is on a rapid growth pattern with plans for expanding its footprint in the Law Enforcement Market.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will build and manage your own book of business, and be a cornerstone for our top-line success. You will engage with and manage daily, research new leads and opportunities and drive these through the entire sales lifecycle.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business through outbound calling.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota targets.
- Make outbound calls to Identify, initiate, and nurture relationships.
- Convert trials and leads to paid customers.
- Keep CRM up to date with all sales activity, opportunity stages, and notes.
- Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Support, Marketing, and Product.
- On a weekly basis accurately forecast and track all sales activity in CRM.
- Approaches all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality.
- Knows how develop and move deals through pipeline.
- Listens to clients and seeks to understand their business
- Works with a sense of urgency and follow up
- Not afraid to make that extra call and/or ask for the business
- Understands customer requirements and identifies solutions that match product capabilities.
- Ability to change an objection into an opportunity
- Ability to multi-task and get things done
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas. You were a top 10% performer at your last company.
- Adaptability - you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it. You’re agile and resilient. You move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- You have a curiosity for the law enforcement space and investigations and use it to develop your territory plan.
- Experience running the entire sales cycle, from discovery to close.
- Strong prospecting abilities and track record of building net new business.
- Experience performing product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Proven track record of success and over-achievement of quotas.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- History of achievement in the face of adversity.
- Experience managing a sizeable pipeline of prospects.
- You possess a passion for inside sales and enjoys competing.
- Prior experience selling a SaaS solution over the phone
- Prior experience selling into the law enforcement market
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table