Spokeo’s Product team is looking for an Technical Email Program Manager to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo is at a transformative inflection point, creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and businesses. The ways in which people search and connect using technology are rapidly evolving, and Spokeo is building new products to stimulate change and amplify these trends. We encourage enthusiastic individuals who are comfortable working in a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment to apply.
As a Technical Program Manager at Spokeo, you should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed, and a great team player.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- While we are building the program from the ground up, we have a roadmap and clear direction. The right candidate will work with the VP of Product to execute on the details of the roadmap.
- This is an all-in-one role: you need to build the emails, set up the campaigns, add/modify rules, test for issues, monitor performance, and regularly share metrics.
- Coordinate with the design team on email templates and related landing pages.
- Expert at building emails: HTML/CSS, layout, adjusting images, responsive emails, etc.
- Expert with key Silverpop features: segmenting customers into lists, A/B split testing, etc.
- Monitor and maintain high deliverability rates.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in Technical Marketing roles, especially in companies with subscription business models.
- Proven track record of building email campaigns for all aspects of the lifecycle: i.e. prospect, welcome, nurturing, winback.
- Strong understanding of what works and what doesn't, pitfalls, and opportunities with various email marketing approaches.
- Has worked on high volume, event- and trigger-based email campaigns with personalized content.
- Experience managing churn risk and impact to subscriber behavior.
- Ability to analyze user flows and understand the psychology that drives user behavior.
- Extremely analytical and loves to dive into all metrics.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated history in managing complex projects, with an acute attention to quality.
- Self-driven in pushing projects forward, even in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge.
- Absolutely detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please be prepared to forward examples of email campaigns you’ve worked on.
- Top Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Stock Options
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table