Spokeo is seeking a Senior Android Developer to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
We're looking for a talented developer who can help apply our technology and experience to the mobile application space. Help us put people search on the map!
- Work on Android applications (open to learning / working on iOS applications)
- Identify and implement new features and take care of bug fixes
- Utilize development best practices such as code reviews, automation testing, and bi-weekly releases.
- Fluency with Java, XML, Android API’s and optionally Swift for iOS applications
- Android Studio and optionally XCode for iOS applications
- Experience with Software Version Control (GIT preferred)
- Have at least 3 apps in the app store that works with different device resolutions
- Realm database or similar DAO frameworks / libraries
- Experience interacting with a RESTful interface including asynchronous operations
- Experience with making HTTP calls from the app using Volley, okHTTP, or similar libraries
- Experience with Google Analytics for error and usage reporting
- Experience with Android Canvas & Custom UI views implementation
- Experience with continuous integration (Bitrise or similar tools)