Spokeo is seeking a Director of Talent to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As the Director of Talent, you will oversee all aspects of Spokeo’s talent acquisition process.
- Manage the recruiting team and work cross-functionally with hiring teams.
- Own and improve the entire talent pipeline, including branding, acquisition, and onboarding.
- Source new talent through traditional and creative means.
- Screen, interview, and hire the best talent for all departments.
- Provide a best in class candidate experience.
- Understand departmental talent needs and make recommendations.
- Participate in the implementation career development plans.
- Plan and execute recruiting events, programs, branding efforts, etc.
- Manage job requisitions and compensation research.
- Track and document recruiting pipeline activities.
- Collaborate with executives to meet budgetary targets.
- Make Spokeo a great place to work.
- 8+ years recruiting
- 5+ years management
- Breadth of cross-departmental recruiting
- Strong experience with technical recruiting
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), Greenhouse preferred
- Basic knowledge of HR and employment practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table