Spokeo is seeking a Vice President of Product to join us in Pasadena, CA. Spokeo builds innovative products that make your world more transparent. We help you know the people around you better so you can be more connected, more protected, and trust a little easier.
Spokeo reconnects friends, reunites families, uncovers catfishers, prevents fraud, stops criminals, and more. With over 12 billion records and 18 million monthly visitors, our team of only 200 tackles Facebook-sized challenges and pushes the limit of Amazon's cloud.
As the Vice President of Product, you will be responsible for product design, UI/UX, monetization, user engagement, user retention, testing, and more. You will manage the Product and Design teams, and you will report directly to the CEO.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
User Retention & Engagement
- Improve key business metrics such as product satisfaction, time on site, usage, and customer lifetime value
- Work with the software development team to improve the quality of data
- Launch product offerings to increase revenue without compromising user retention
- Build a strong and engaging customer membership program
- Design, manage, and analyze A/B tests of product experiences, including but not limited to landing pages, search results pages, and payment experiences
Design & UX
- Know how to translate product, marketing, and technical requirements into simple UI/UX
- Manage and design immersive user experiences and visual storytelling.
- Seamlessly integrate key design mechanics such as responsive layout, animation, illustration, transitions, gamification, etc.
- Embody and practice the motto, “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Conduct periodic competitive research. Show thorough understanding of competitors’ funnels and product experiences
- Identify market segments and create product experiences to target them
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute go-to-market plans to cost-effectively increase subscriber base
- Collaborate with Marketing on pricing strategy and product mix to meet the need of various market segments
Team & Project Management
- Lead and manage the Product and Design teams
- Manage projects, epics, stories, bugs, and tests in JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
- Work with the engineering team to bring products to market
- 10+ years of experience with software product management
- 7+ years of experience with UI/UX
- 5+ years of experience with web design
- 3+ years of experience with digital subscription business model
- 3+ years of managerial experience in growing and mentoring high-performing teams
- Experience in building and managing a website with over 10M unique visitors a month
- Experience in building and managing a product generating over $10M annual revenue
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Chartio/Tableau, Google Search Console
- Strategic vision to drive product and revenue growth
We Provide The Following Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Stock Options
We Provide The Following Perks:
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Free Lunch Catering Every Day
- Wellness Classes
- Gym Reimbursement
- Fully Stocked Fridge and Snacks
- Ping Pong, Foosball, and Pool Table