Split.io is an industry-leading Feature Delivery Platform which enables companies to embrace Impact-Driven Development across their engineering teams. We pair the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature. By reducing development time, mitigating release risk, and quantifying impact, we free engineering teams to solve customer and business problems.
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Representative (CSR) to join our growing Sales team! As a CSR, you’ll get the opportunity to own and lead the complete sales process in this direct sales position covering a Central US territory. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying both inbound and outbound leads, pursuing, winning and closing business opportunities with companies from 101-2,000 employees.
This position will report to the Manager, Commercial Sales. The ideal candidate will be based out of Lehi, UT in a hybrid in-office and remote role.
The on-target earnings for this role are $130,000 annualized with a $65,000 base salary and $65,000 incentive compensation.
We Value the Journey: Your Days at Split
We make the most of every day acting with urgency and determination.
- Prospect potential customers by calling into and understanding the needs of various prospective customer groups from managers to C-level executives
- Qualify leads and develop a robust pipeline of sales opportunities from outbound and inbound efforts
- Deliver strong business cases and ROI to acquire new logos and expand existing customer accounts
- Achieve/exceed annual sales quota tied to new logos and expanding existing logos
We Believe in Bold: About You
Experimentation is core to our culture – let’s iterate til’ we win.
- Previous experience in B2B software sales
- Proven track record of success in creating and managing a robust pipeline of potential new customer base and territory
- Experience in software start-up and competitive software sales environments
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
We Row Together: Our Culture and Belonging
We’re all in the same boat with mutual trust and respect.
We believe an inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our team and our customers. We constantly strive to make Split a safe and welcoming place for people from systematically marginalized communities. We’re looking for teammates that are as passionate as we are and want to join us in doing this extremely important work.
We believe face-to-face in-person communication is invaluable. We don’t believe that it is the default for everyone. We have been fully remote before, and our teams continue to grow and span across time zones and countries. The heart of our shared culture is virtual - in our lively Slack channels, our Zoom company meetings, in every photo and #highfive shared. Our offices act as important vessels for our culture, but we are so much more.
Taking care of our employees is essential to the health of our business. We strive to provide a thoughtful and comprehensive total rewards package to support our teammates' wellbeing through benefits, perks, growth opportunities and a strong company culture.
Why Should You Become a Splitter:
- Competitive salary + equity 💰
- Educational reimbursements so you can continue growing personally and professionally.
- Split’s remote-inclusive philosophy - giving Splitters the flexibility to work from home or one of our offices located in Redwood City, CA, Boston, MA, Lehi, UT, Tandil, Argentina.
- Our offices are fully stocked with snacks
- We’ve piloted Localized Hubs Stipend for remote teams to foster cross-collaboration and team bonding within their local hubs.
- We offer temporary remote work options to give employees flexibility to work from anywhere
- We invest in your wellness 🌱:
- Company-wide wellness closures so you can take time off to recharge and be your best self.
- End-of-Year company closure
- Flexible PTO 🏝
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Volunteer Time Off in addition to company-wide volunteer events
- Great health benefits and parental leave!*
- Commuter Benefits
- Additional Perks
- Patent Incentive Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Spot Bonus Program
- In-person and virtual team events
- The values that guide our culture:
- We Put Customers at the Center
- We Row Together
- We Believe in Bold
- We Value the Journey
*Country Specific Details:
- United States
- Anthem Blue Cross and Kaiser
- Full Medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Life Insurance, STD and LTD coverage options
- Reproductive Care Access Travel Benefits
- Additional Sequoia Wellness programs with OneMedical, Carrot and Headspace
- 10 weeks paid parental leave
- Fidelity 401k (Employee contribution only)
- You can choose one the following health insurance providers and plans: OSDE 310 or Swiss Medical SMG30
- Employees and dependants covered at 100%
- 90 days paid maternity leave
- 10 weeks paid paternity leave
- English Classes with a Native English Teacher
- United Kingdom
- Split pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents
- Private Medical Insurance through BUPA
- Life Insurance through UNUM
- Benefit Level: x3 annual basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bereavement Support Service
- Full In-Patient treatment with comprehensive cancer cover and full out-patient
- Mental Health Cover
- Bupa Dental Level 1
- Up to 52 weeks of maternity leave (26 OML and 26 AML) - refer to the UK Split Handbook for details
- 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Split 5% pension match
- Split will comply with all leave requirements per each provincial government's guidance. Please visit your specific provincial government website for details.
- Split will ensure parents receive up to 10 weeks of parental leave