As a Director of Product Marketing at Split, you’ll drive the go-to-market strategy for our portfolio of solutions and work with the rest of our Product and GTM teams to define a winning buyer’s journey and create messaging, content, and sales enablement tools in support of product launches, sales efforts, and marketing campaigns. You’ll own your campaign strategy and serve as SME for marketing and sales efforts.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing and interpreting marketing metrics. First-class product marketers act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behavior trends to drive business impact.
In this role, you will own the over all go-to-market strategy for Split's solutions to increase the effectiveness of the sales organization and drive market adoption through the following activities:
- Manage a team of product marketers to amplify the impact of product marketing across the organization
- Be data and results driven for all of the initiatives you own
- Create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy for current and new products and solutions
- Work closely with product management, program management, demand gen, sales and business development on future releases, go-to-market plans and product launches
- Provide sales enablement and training on product capabilities and competitive differentiation, from SDR to account directors and sales engineers
- Drive key analyst relationships to ensure they understand and believe in Split’s strategy and vision, and how critical Split is in enabling enterprises to deliver impactful software
- Work closely with our partnerships team to identify industry trends and execute on joint go-to-market opportunities across our partner ecosystem
- Partner with customers to write case studies and testimonials around our products to build credibility in the market
- Author content (e.g., datasheets, web copy, blog posts, etc.), create presentations, and guide the creation of infographics, videos, podcasts, and other media
- Present Split's products and solutions during sales calls, corporate events, and to other external audiences including the media
- Support requests for proposal documents (RFPs) as needed
- A strong background in B2B product marketing, solutions marketing or product management role, ideally with a developer tool
- A talent for team building, leading with empathy and enthusiasm
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
- Strong appreciation for demand generation and sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of writing compelling content and presenting to executive audiences
- Passion for technical content that enables customers to be successful with Split
Split is the leading platform for feature experimentation, empowering businesses of all sizes to make smarter product decisions. Companies like Salesforce, Vevo and Twilio, rely on Split to securely release new features, target them to customers, and measure the impact of features on their customer experience metrics. Founded in 2015, Split's team comes from some of the most innovative enterprises in Silicon Valley, including Google, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Databricks. Split is based in Redwood City, California and backed by Accel Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners.