Split is the industry's leading platform for feature delivery. Our mission is simple - to empower companies to make smarter product decisions. Our platform unifies DevOps and product management, helping agile engineering and product teams accelerate the pace of product delivery and make data-driven decisions. We are currently looking for outstanding sales talent to join our growing team.
This Partner Solutions Engineer role is the technical face and voice of Split in the DevOps and product management community, driving awareness and adoption of the Split Platform. We are looking for a uniquely talented person to join us as we help companies leverage the power of Split to solve their experimentation challenges. Our team is passionate and focused. We enjoy working with cutting edge technology, but even more so we believe in Split’s ability to truly revolutionize product delivery practices!
Working closely with Split’s Partnerships and Alliances team, this individual will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and delivery of technical presentations to Split partners, acting as a subject matter expert in all product/service offerings. This individual will own the technical relationship, strategy, and development. Further, this role will help to accelerate adoption and mindshare for Split with technical sellers by building strong technical relationships with our partners. The Partner Solutions Engineer will execute this strategy by creating content and enablement, and by developing new points of integration between Split and the partners’ product catalogs.
The Partner Solutions Engineer position drives results across four critical success factors: Customer Satisfaction, Business Results, Technical Leadership and Operational Excellence. As thought leaders in the industry, the Partner Solutions Engineer also works to create technical content such as white papers and blog posts, speak at Meetups and conferences, and contribute to Split’s overall position as the leader in feature experimentation. This position will report to the Director of Sales Engineering.
- Advocate for partners within Split and advocate for Split with our partners.
- Design enablement strategies for an audience of Tech Alliances partners’ technical sales teams.
- Create and deliver technical enablement content.
- Discover, develop and promote new use case scenarios with partners’ existing product catalog and vet ecosystem partners for Split’s product alignment.
- Provide partner support as needed, working with the product, support, and engineering teams in a technical capacity.
- “Sell with” partners by presenting at customer-facing events (webinars, conferences, etc).
- Must have B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/cloud sales engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and 5-7 years of related experience in technical sales engineering / support role(s) within the software industry
- Strong communication (oral and written), leadership, organizational, presentation, project management and team building skillsJAckie .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to explain technical concepts to laypersons in simple, understandable terms.
- Consistent focus on results and goal achievement.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, and anticipate and quickly react to changes in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize workload among changing priorities.
- Programming experience:
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and DevOps and product management organizations and strategies.