Revenue Operations System Admin
Redwood City, CA, Boston, MA, Remote US
Revenue Operations (RevOps) is the alignment of sales, marketing and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue.
Split is looking for a RevOps Sys Admin, who has strong experience in system administration, including, marketing automation tool (Hubspot a bonus) and tools like Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, insightSquared/Olono, ZoomInfo, etc. as part of a sales and marketing tech stack and long term will help drive the scaling of the rev/ops department. This role will report to the RevOps Manager.
- Business process innovation and implementation of the tech stack
- Evaluation, procurement and vision of the tech stack
- Systems administration
- Cross-functional collaboration and alignment
- Reporting around forecasting, pipeline to drive operational and strategic insights
- Ensuring that we are optimizing our investment in our tech stack, balancing business needs with technical complexity in order to build a best in-class sales solutions
- Work to scale the synchronization of data between our platforms
- The ideal candidate has excellent attention to detail, is comfortable context-switching, and is a master of time management.
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce.com - specifically on behalf of sales teams. Strong dashboard, integration and process enrichment experience
- 2+ years of experience collaborating with or working directly with a major marketing automation platform (Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot)
- 1+ years of experience with territory management tool(s), enrichment tool(s)
- Strong analytical skills. Savvy with Excel and/or Google sheets.
- Project management and/or consulting experience a strong plus
- Desire to work across multiple teams and clients, often switching contexts to keep projects moving forward in parallel
Hiring location: Remote role if located in Utah, in office in either Redwood City, CA or Boston, MA What you'll get:
- Opportunity to build a revops framework and engine with a horizon for career advancement
- Equity in a fast growing startup
- Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow.
- Learn a valuable breadth of skills that span across the entire revenue cycle
- Gain deep expertise and build relationships with our technology partners including Salesforce, HubSpot, LeanData, Outreach, Olono/InsightSquared, etc.