We have a great opportunity for an Executive Assistant at Split to provide high-level support to the CEO and other Executive Staff members. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
We'd love to hear from you!
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting operations of the company.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs/slides presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for executives. Prepare expense reports.
- Manage the Executive's contacts
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters.
- Represent the company and the Executive in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives.
- Advanced Proficiency in Google Docs, Slack, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Strong business sense and can manage priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
Split is revolutionizing software delivery with Impact-Driven Development, ensuring engineering teams reduce development time, mitigate release risk, and focus on the features that solve customer and business problems. Split’s Feature Delivery Platform pairs the speed and reliability of feature flags with data to measure the impact of every feature.